Duties include operation of injection molding machines, finishing and trimming of parts, inspecting parts, reporting paperwork, housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned.
• Trims excess material from part, using knife.
• Grind scrap plastic into powder for reuse.
• Cut off excess material.
• Inspect products for surface defects and flaws.
• Ensure conformance to specifications.
• Coat dies with parting agent.
• Operating plastic injection molding machines and inspecting product
• Package product to customer requirements, label product containers with proper ID label, identify molding problems, and notify Molding Technician for corrections
• Perform assembly of product as directed, complete daily production activity log, maintain stable mold cycle, and maintain a clean work area
• Individual must possess a High School Diploma or GED
• Experience in a plastic manufacturing environment, preferably working with injection molding equipment preferred.
• Basic mathematical aptitude (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
• Ability to multi-task and operate multiple lines.
• For safety and business purposes, must be able to communicate to others, as well as be able to receive communication from others including reading and writing.
• Attention to detail
• Good hand/eye dexterity
• Assist with training of new Injection Molding Operators.
• May be required to work overtime.
• May be required to work on weekends.
Current Provider – PHP
- Two Plan Options
- Co-Pay Plan
High Deductible Plan
Includes Prescription Drug Coverage
Includes Eye Care Discount Program
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
401k with matching up to 4% (one year waiting period)